NYeC Digital Health Conference 2014
23rd Street and West Side Highway
New York, NY 10011
NYS HIMSS members receive a 15% discount! (use discount code HIMSSNY)
With advances in technology, we stand at an unprecedented time for transition and opportunity in healthcare. Providers and healthcare organizations are leveraging HIE, big data, genomics, mHealth, and other transformative technologies to advance care, improve clinical outcomes, and enhance the patient experience.
The New York eHealth Collaborative’s fourth annual Digital Health Conference will bring together 850 senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how healthcare is being redefined through technology.
From industry luminaries to thought-provoking 10-minute TEDMED style presentations, the DHC features a diverse roster of speakers from across the healthcare spectrum. Each year a who’s who of New York’s health tech community gather for two days of lively intellectual exchange and exploration to see what’s new, what’s cutting edge, and what will shape the future of our ecosystem.
- Eric J. Topol, MD, Director, Scripps Translational Science Institute
- Ezekiel J. Emanuel, MD, Vice Provost for Global Initiatives & Chair of the Department of Medical Ethics and Health Policy, University of Pennsylvania.
Why Should You Attend?
- Engage with thought-provoking lectures and attend interactive panels and presentations as part of a peer-driven educational program
- Network and increase your visibility with 850 fellow healthcare leaders
- Interact with technological exhibits showcasing emerging health IT tools
- Connect with leading solutions providers that can help you improve efficiencies and patient outcomes
Join your peers and put yourself at the center of the conversation!