miniHIMSS17 is June 19th!
Leading Organizations through an Era of Change
When? Monday June 19th
Where? Yankee Stadium
Some of our featured speakers include:
- Dr. Ashish Atreja, Mount Sinai
- Peter Fleischut, NY Presbyterian
- Valerie Grey, NY eHealth Collaborative
- Edward Marx, NYC H&H
- Dr. Paul Testa, NYU Langone
- Judy Murphy, IBM Global Healthcare
Tours of Yankee Stadium start at 7:45AM and 8:00AM.
Note: Stadium Tours requires purchase of a separate ticket. Tours are limited to 35 people.
7:45 AM – 8:30 AM Tours of Yankee Stadium (2) Exhibit Hall
(2 tours: 7:45 AM & 8:00 AM)
7:30 – 9:00 AM Continental Breakfast Exhibit Hall
Poster Review Program
9:00 – 9:25 AM Welcome & Introduction Rick Sughrue, Chapter President
Chapter update John Schrenker, Pres. Elect
9:25 – 10:10 AM` The Data Center of the Future & the Greg Griffith, VP of Marketing, EarthLink Implications of a Multi-Cloud Environment Ivan Durbak, CIO, Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
10:10 – 10:35 AM Break – Poster Review Program Exhibit Hall
10:35 – 12:00 PM Telehealth Panel
Ashish Aterja, Mount Sinai
Moderator: Howard Reis
Peter Fleischut, NY Presbyterian
Dr. Testa, NYU Langone Med Center
12:00 – 1:30 PM Lunch Exhibit Hall
1:30 – 2:30 PM Privacy, Security & Compliance in an Panel will include: Legal/Regulatory Team,
Era of Change in Healthcare Healthcare Provider Team, Vendor Team
2:30 – 3:15 PM The State of the SHIN-NY: Strategic Planning Update Valerie Grey, Pres NY eHealth Collaborative Strategic Planning Update
3:15 – 3:25 PM Break
3:25 – 4:10 PM Cognitive Powered Care Management Judy Murphy, RN, CNO, IBM Global Healthcare
4:10 – 5:00 PM Delighting Peers, Patients, Physicians Edward Marx, NYC H&H & Providers as a Core Principle in EVP of the Advisory Board Times of Change
5:00 – 6:30 PM Wrap-up – Networking Exhibit Hall
== IMPORTANT - ATTENDEES PLEASE READ ==
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2017 HIMSS Conference at Yankee Stadium on Monday, June 19th, 2017.
Please note, the standard Yankee Stadium policies will be in place for all attendees. We ask our guests to review the full information below in preparation for the upcoming event. If you have any questions on the information, please communicate with Anthony Ferrante.
Each guest is permitted to bring one bag into Yankee Stadium provided the bag is soft-sided and its dimensions do not exceed 16x16x8. All bags will be inspected before approval for entry and all guests will be required to enter the stadium through metal detectors. Please see examples below of restricted items and Click here to view all rules and restrictions for Yankee Stadium. Please note, guests are permitted to bring (1) laptop each, which must scanned prior to entry.
Guests may not carry/bring the following items into Yankee Stadium (see link above for full list):
- Aerosol cans (e.g., mace, pepper spray, hairspray or sunscreen)
- Any bag/suitcase larger than 16 inches by 16 inches by 8 inches
- Baseballs or baseball bats of any size
- Food & beverages
- Glass, cans, aluminum bottles or thermoses
- Hard-sided bags or containers of any size (includes rolling suitcases)
- Luggage – any type of backpack, laptop bag, attaché case, briefcase, etc. with wheels are considered luggage and will not be permitted to enter the stadium. Please note, there is no storage for these items on the premises.
- Laser pens
- Mono/tripods or other professional camera equipment
- Selfie sticks
- Video cameras or other equipment designed for the sole purpose of video and/or audio recording
Guest entry will begin at the Suite Entrance Lobby, adjacent to Gate 4, located at the corner of 161st Street and Jerome Avenue, starting at 7:15am. Registration will occur upon entry, followed immediately by a breakfast reception. Please see the map below for parking and entry locations.
The physical address of Yankee Stadium is as follows:
One East 161st Street
Bronx, NY 10451
Guests driving to the event can park in 164th Street Garage; Entrance is located on River Avenue, at the following address:
164th Street Garage
951 River Avenue
Bronx, NY 10451
Thank you in advance for your cooperation