The State of Healthcare Cybersecurity Presented by DR's Healthcare Tech SIG
The State of Healthcare Cybersecurity
Presented by DR's Healthcare Tech SIG
Wednesday, June 20 | 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Perfect for: healthcare organizations, healthcare cybersecurity IT vendors, and professionals pursuing a degree in Healthcare Informatics
Healthcare environments present unique security and management challenges given the need to protect patient data while embracing the ever-increasing number of digital health technologies. Because of this, the number of data breaches that have occurred and the number of records impacted, climbed for yet another year.
Join us for a roundtable discussion on the current state of healthcare IT security, how providers can step up efforts and what opportunities this offers to the local IT security services community. We will be featuring a panel filled with experts, including:
- Todd Colvin - Chief Information Security Officer, Rochester Regional Health
- Dan Marcellus - President / CEO, SkyPort IT, Inc.
- Travis Masonis - Chief Information Officer, Jewish Senior Life
- Jim Purvis - Clinical & Administrative Information Security Officer, University Rochester Medical Center
- Ramesh Sridharan - Executive VP / CIO & CISO, Rochester RHIO